General Sales Conditions
The order is to be considered placed with the approval of the manufacturer and this approval is also showed by the practical execution of the order itself. By placing the order the customer accepts without reserve the following conditions:
- Terms, except different agreements:
Goods are delivered ex our warehouse in Cerasolo Ausa (RN) – Italy
- Dap (delivered at place) - with transport freights invoiced – if the shipment is made by forwarders chosen by our company;
- Ex-works if the shipment is made by a forwarder chosen by the customer different from our usual one;
- For eventual requests of shipment with different features (by post, express courier, airway shipment FOB, C&F…) the relative cost will be invoiced according to tariffs fixed by our company.
- Orders are executed on the basis of the warehouse availability without any guarantee of balance. The eventual remnants will be delivered as soon as available.
- Illustrations, features and all other indications indicated in the catalogue are approximate and non-binding. They are for guidance, only. We reserve the right to produce any change if it is an improvement in our opinion without prior notice. This change cannot justify any claim by the customer.
- Goods travel at consignee’s risks even if sold with DAP terms. So for any lack, eventual delays and for every inconvenience, the claim must be addressed to the forwarder, the only responsible. The customer is highly recommended to check the goods conditions, weight and package number before receiving them.
- Payments must be effected within the agreed terms exclusively to our company or to authorized persons. For delayed payments, bank interests will be calculated.
- If the payment is late of 30 days from the agreed term, every discount is cancelled so the invoice must be totally paid.
- Materials are guaranteed for quality and manufacture. This requires - in our opinion - their replacement, credit or repair on condition that:
- The return travel is paid by the customer, otherwise it will be refused;
- Materials show evident construction or quality defects which must be indicated on the delivery note accompanying the goods. It is also necessary to indicate the reference of the supply (invoice no., date …) in accordance with fiscal laws in force;
- Products showing damage due to improper use , tampering or adaptation for other needs different from the ones to which they are destined will not be replaced or repaired free of charge and they will be kept at the customer’s disposal.
- The warranty excludes any compensation for damages or expenses of any kind.
- Returns of goods for wrong orders or for reasons not imputable to Nuova Mondial Mec will be accepted only if:
- Previously authorized by the Direction and shipped carriage free;
- Goods must be undamaged, packed in the original package and not bought since more than 12 months. Goods returned – if in perfect conditions – will be credited for the invoiced value minus 10% as expense contribution for administrative operations, checking and new storage. For exceptional returns of goods bought since more than 12 months, it is necessary to request a previous authorization to the Company Direction which will express sole opinion about acceptation and relative quotation of them.
- VAT, taxes and any other fiscal expense are the customer’s charge.
- Any dispute between the parties will be submitted to Arbitration in Rimini (Italy) .